Tuesday, April 27, 2010

MOTHER'S DAY PHOTO CONTEST
Enter your favorite pet photo in the category "Baby Face: A face a mother could love." Go to my Shaggy Chic facebook page and post picture on fan photo page; if it is not working, email me at nancy@shaggychicpetz.com and I will post for you until I get it working correctly. Send pictures in up until Mother's Day. I will then have an independent panel of judges (random co-workers at the hospital) pick the winner, and the winner will receive $5 Barking Bucks good for merchandise in Shaggy Chic.

To get head start for the next contest, June will be Man's Best Friend: A Pet after Dad's Heart. So start thinking ahead and looking for pictures to fit that theme.

All creatures great and small welcome, dogs, cats, fish, horses, you name it! We want to see all those precious faces. There will be a new contest every month, so keep sending in those pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment